2007年7月17日火曜日

CD



I like “Dreams Come True” this is Japanese pop song group. This group is formed two people, a guitarist and a vocalist. I like this group’s vocalist the best of Japanese song group because her voice is very beautiful!!!!! Her name is Miwa Yoshida. Her voice is little husky but it permeates my body. I want to listen to her voice everyday every time.
And “Dreams Come True” writes many good lyrics. They wrote varieties of lyric for example love and romance, broken hearts, parents, fight songs and English songs. I like broken hearts lyric. When I listened to the song, I felt so sad but I can understand song what it wants to tell me because I and that lyric are same feeling, that is to say “Dreams Come True” can write lyric that can touch a chord with us. So I like their lyric.
Finally, I recommend my favorite CD of their songs. It is a “you can only listen(君にしか聴こえない)” which is theme song of movie. This is ballade and sadness but her voice is matched well with this song. And it seems them very much. If you have a chance listen to the music, you have to attend the lyric. Maybe you will be a fan of “Dreams Come True” in a matter of seconds. (228wards)

1 件のコメント:

Satoshi さんのコメント...

Hello! I'm Satoshi. I like "Dreams Come True" too! I like one of their songs "Nandodemo"♪ Do you know it!? By the way, I have listend to "You can only listen" several times. I think it is a good song☆