2007年10月6日土曜日

Ikinari Dango(Food of Kumamoto)


Ikinari Dango

Ikinari Dango (Suddenly dumpling) is native district cake of Kumamoto and I knead wheat flour and I am flat and wrap it in cloth (a dumpling) which it grew to cover it and steam the raw sweet potato which it cut into round slices with steamers, and it is a cake to just eat.
It is said local dialect IkinariDago
It is said that "vigor accomplishment" (suddenly) and the meaning of words to say to cook a meaning called the cake to be able to start suddenly even if a meaning to say that I can make the origin of the name "suddenly" in a short time and a visitor come suddenly and a raw potato are piled up.

119words

2 件のコメント:

Haruka さんのコメント...

Hi! TOMO☆ I am Haruka.I love "Ikinari Dango" so much. I often ate it when I childhood. Because, Ikinari Dango is very healthy and delicious.

Haruka さんのコメント...

Dear TOMO
How are you? I am very tired. because, I am preparing for school festival everyday.
By the way, I love Ikinari Dango so much. I used to eat IKinari, when I was childhood.Ikinari is very heathy.