2007年11月13日火曜日

TOY STORYⅰ


Toy story

Do you know that Disney’s famous story names “TOY STORY”? This story is that the child mind was fully blocked and funny and interesting. So let me introduce this story.

This is a story of the toy world as shown in the name. There is a boy loves toy very much. He has many toys in his house. And there is a captain of his toys named Woody which is a Cowboy doll. It is the best favorite toy of Andy’s tots. But on Andy’s birthday, Andy gave a new toy from his parents. He is absorbed in playing that new one. Therefore Woody gets back number 1's seat and he is desperate. That new toy named Buzz Lightyear which is Space ranger. Buzz believes that I am the real Space ranger. Woody and Buzz are always fighting to become a No.1 of Andy’s toys.

But one day, they go out to the outside power. And they are caught by evil boy who is Sid Phillips living is house next door. Sid has many toys, too. But he treats toys very roughly. Therefore Woody and Buzz decided to run away by his house. And they make it up and cooperate to do the work. At last, they can come back to Andy’s house!!!

I was very happy to read this story because I thought that it was very interesting to have marked down the point that toy has feeling or minds. If you read that story, you can come back to childhood. And this story’s characters are all cute and pretty. So you can enjoy externals. And this story has book and DVD. Please watch movie or read the book whether you like. (283wards)


5 件のコメント:

Haruka さんのコメント...

Good morning, TOMO! I like DIsney's picture too. I'm very happy too, when I watch this movie. I was hreatly touched by toy's feeling.

himawari さんのコメント...

I thought this movie was very interesting, too. Is it a picture book or printing type like a Harry Potter?

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi! I must watch "Toy story" too...
I like Bazz and Woody. I want them.

takeshi さんのコメント...

I watched Toy story 2, but I don't watch Toy story 1. So I would like to watch it early. Did you watch Toy story 2?

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Hello, I'm Triphaina. You sould be small "cowboydoll"words. However, your page is so good. I hope your work from now on.