2007年6月4日月曜日

I live in Kumamoto.

I live in Kumamoto!!!!! So I write about Kumamoto. I think Kumamoto people very kind and funny. But I talked to Kumamoto people at first time I was so surprised because they were speaking unique dialect. For example, “~tutai” and “~bai” and “~nya~”. I couldn’t understand well. But now, I am delightful to learn about Kumamoto’s dialect and speak by it. And I often teach it to my Okinawa’s friend.
And Kumamoto’s food is good. I like a lotus root and row horse. Row house is good taste more than row cow. And Kumamoto’s water is very clear and sweet. So my facial skin is becoming clear before I live in Kumamoto.
And I like shopping therefore Kumamoto has many shop of clothes than Okinawa. So I sometimes go shopping with my friend at weekend. In addition, Kumamoto people are very fashionable I think.
Finally, Kumamoto has the famous mountain which is Aso. It is very big and known fro many people. And it is rich natural, good air and has many animals. Then, Kumamoto has castle which called Kumamoto castle. It has built for 400years in this year. Kumamoto has interesting history and has many famous person.
I am interested in Kumamoto history or food or good place. So I to ramble many place from now onward. ( 218wards )

2 件のコメント:

chiporin さんのコメント...

Hi. Tokmoko. Do you like Kumamoto? If you like Kumamoto, I am happy. I like Okinawa. I want to go there in summer. I did not understantd Kumamotoben first. Because, in Amakusa, there people have different dialect from in Kumamoto city. I like kumamoto,too. let's enjoy school life together.

Haruka さんのコメント...

Whenever you ask me if you did not understand Kumamoto's dialect.(^^)♪