2007年6月4日月曜日

Introduce about my home town

I tell you about my home town now. I am from Okinawa prefecture and my home town is Nago city.
First, I explain about food. Okinawan food is very healthy for us. For example kelp, bean surd, go-ya-, pork and seafood. And in Okinawa, we stir-fly many kinds of ingredients by frying pan. And this formula called “ Tyanpuru- “ in Okinawa. It is so good and can cook so easy and healthy for our body. And Okinawan alcohol called “ Awamori ” is as very famous as go-ya-. It is very hard drink!!!! But Okinawan people drink it at after working, meet friends after a long separation, festival and wedding. In short, “ Awamori ” is very necessary for Okinawan people.
Second, I tell you my home town’s beautiful place. I think Okinawa is all beautiful besides Main Land of Japan. But especially, I recommend to Ice Island of Okinawa. It is a little island and population is so small. But there can look many stars and if you are lucky, you can look falling star. When I come back to Okinawa, I drive there with my friends. You will move and satisfied!!!!!
Finally, if you are interested in my story, I’d love for you to come to Okinawa.
( 210 wards )

0 件のコメント: