2007年12月12日水曜日

Learning with computers

I like to use computer. When I was elementary school student I used computer at first time. My father lectured hoe to use computer but I can use easy programs at this. I think I have been using computer for about 10years maybe. It is surprising thing. So let me write essay about this subject is learning with computer I used it before and during writing III and IV and now.

Before

First using computer was about 10years ago I used “yahoo Japan” and research many kinds of information with my father. And I sometimes used computer in my house. And then I watched picture of my favorite animation’s characters and so on. And I used paint programs and I drew some picture in computers.
In my junior high school, I could get some music by internet and copy or download in my computer. And I used on-line game about typing game on Japanese. And I could type fast. And I use chat and mail on websites.
In my high school, we had a class of computer. And I used Power Point at first time and made my home page and handbill of school festival. And I could decoration of word art and tool some picture and music.

During III

In writing class III had to type in English every time. I usually typed in Japanese therefore I could type in English faster than previous days. And I read many English books and I wrote about that comments and put the pictures. So I can get reading skills and writing skills than first grade of university.

During IV

In this class, I came to be able to put link on my dashboard. And I could improved my dashboard for example, display the diary collectively every month and made some labels and so on.

Finally, I learned many skills in computers and could type in English very faster than before. So I try to be able to type fast more and more. And I want to know many computers skills and make a good my blog!!!!

345 words

0 件のコメント: