2007年12月21日金曜日

TV

Japanese TV

TV is very important for our life because we can get much information by it. And maybe we watched TV everyday. So let me write about TV essay.

First, I researched about TV history in Japan. In 1957, Japan the color television of the first domestic production was announced in TOSHIBA. I have not watched a monochrome television. But about 50years later, people could watch only a monochrome television. And only rich people could have TV. But now, it became a natural age there was one television in the family.

Second, TV has many programs for example, CM, drama, variety, sports, education and animation and so on. Japanese TV program is very fun and interesting and popular for other country. Especially I always watch news programs because I am interested in local information and incident of Japan or all the country. And I have to submit the News Quiz about my interesting news in English Grammar class therefore I am bearing in mind like watching news programs. And I like serial drama programs. Now, my recommending drama is “Galireo” which is mystery drama. Every time, a different famous actor performs. So I am looking forward to seeing to many actors.

Japanese TV programs are very good and funny but not all. There is a program of not wanting showing to the child according to some certain questionnaire, too. But TV can broadcast much information to many people in one time. So its thing is advantage and disadvantage. And that problem has all the country.

Finally, TV is necessary for our life now. Recently, Japanese TV products company products Ground-based digital broadcasting. Hereafter, it will keep improving the television. And I will watch TV every day.

287 words

0 件のコメント: